Saturday 25 April 2009

Saturday 25th April

Have had a pretty easy week this week, even though there has only been 4 of us working on board. We actually had time yesterday to go and get dinner all together, and not have to rush it down on a formal night. I do have the feeling however that the pay won't be too good at the end of it considering what we've been working.

Can't wait to go home and see everyone at the beginning of May, but I am enjoying my own cabin a lot haha.

Can't think of much else to write right now so I'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi darling, I have got your train ticket from Boro to S'hampton, just either gotta give me your card details so I can get your outbound cheaper (as advance) or you can get it on the day, it will be dearer thought.
    love you
    Ma
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete