Tuesday 21 April 2009

Tuesday 21st April

Well I've been here just over 2 weeks now, and I'm finally pretty familiar with the ship and most of the crew, apart from the new ones who joined over the last couple of days.

I havent posted for the past week as we've been mega busy all the time. This past weekend I've had between 4 and 5 hours sleep a night, and then working all day which took it's toll on me, but at least I got a good pay for it.

Yesterday I met up with Dannii and my family in Southampton and it was amazing. I had such a good day with them. Got Pizza Hut and went on a big shopping spree (I got off the ship with £270 and came back with £25) haha. Today I'm moving into my new cabin as there are 4 cabins for photographers and there's only 4 of us on this cruise, so i get a double cabin to myself for 3 weeks which is brilliant, I can't remember where we're going on this cruise but I know we're going to Rome which I can't wait for as it'll give me some good photo opportunites.

Get to go home for 2 days after this cruise too, which I also can't wait for. To see my family and friends, go out and get real nice and a bit drunk and have a laugh, so everyone better be out.

Right I should be on more often now as this cruise won't be as busy as usual so I'll have more free time.

2 comments:

  1. This cruise: Sea till Thursday then you're in Malaga (Spain), sea till Sunday then Dubrovnik (Croatia), Monday Corfu, Tuesday Messina (Sicily), Wednesday Naples, Thursday Rome, sea till Sunday Cadiz (Spain), sea till Wednesday May 6th Southampton, Spalding till Saturday 9th May.... Whoop whoop. xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you said that u would be on here more often the last time and we didnt hear from u for about a week! lol
    ly Shannii
    xxx

    ReplyDelete